1/3 cup butter, softened
3/4 cup sugar
17 ounces condensed milk
3/4 cup flour
2 cups desiccated coconut
- In a bowl, cream butter using a hand mixer on low speed. Add sugar and beat together until well blended and fluffy.
- Add eggs one at a time, beating continuously.
- Add condensed milk and vanilla extract and continue to beat until blended.
- In a medium bowl, combine flour and desiccated coconut. Add to the egg mixture and beat until combined.
- Scoop into paper-lined mini muffin pans and bake in a 350 F oven for about 15 to 20 minutes or until golden. Let cool for about 5 minutes.